1. CONTACT DETAILS
PIRATES & CROCODILES’s contact details:
- Headquarters, located at Rua Júlio Dinis 728, 4.º Esq., Sala 422, 4100-357 Porto, Portugal.
2. WEBSITE’S USE
- These Terms and Conditions are applicable to all website’s Users, including, without limitation, to visitors, clients and others which have not been specifically identified.
- The contract proposal concerning the sale and purchase of products marketed by PIRATES & CROCODILES on the online store is addressed only to people of legal age with full capacity and who may be held liable for the obligations which may arise from the sale and purchase of products marketed by PIRATES & CROCODILES.
- If the User does not agree with the present Terms and Conditions, altogether, the User must not access the website nor its features and associated services, namely, the online store. Particularly, any and all purchase through the online store shall always rely on the User’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which, if the User does not accept them, the User shall not proceed with making a purchase.
- By accepting the present Terms and Conditions, the User accepts on its behalf and/or the entity it represents (if applicable). When making any purchase through the online store the User declares to be over 18 years of age, ensuring they have full legal capacity and the necessary powers to accept these Terms and Conditions. Moreover, by accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User explicitly declares they will not use the website and its features and associate’s services, for any illegal and/or illicit purpose.
- PIRATES & CROCODILES reserves the right to readjust or change this Terms and Conditions, at any moment and without a previous notice. The User shall consult the Terms and Conditions before each use of the website and its features and associated services, namely, before each use of the online store.
- Without prejudice of the previous clause, any change to these Terms and Conditions, that may occur after the Purchase, do not bind the User in relation to said purchase. The Terms and Conditions applicable at the time of each purchase shall apply.
- PIRATES & CROCODILES ensures the security of the account within the expectable safety measures and adequate to platforms such as websites and online stores.
- PIRATES & CROCODILES shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, malfunctions or operative system disconnection which may prevent, temporarily, the access, navigation or service provision to Users.
- In no account, can PIRATES & CROCODILES and/or its representatives and employees be held liable for any damage that may arise, even if accidentally, for the website’s malfunction, at any title and no matter how long such malfunctioning may last, or for any possible damages caused by the reproduction, use or exploitation.
- Any violation to the present Terms and Conditions by User constitutes sufficient grounds for a termination on behalf of PIRATES & CROCODILES. In any case, the violation of these Terms and conditions by User and regardless of whether or not it gets terminated, always grants PIRATES & CROCODILES the right to be indemnified for the damages that may arise. Additionally, PIRATES & CROCODILES reserves the right to, discretionarily, assume as terminated the use of the website and its features and services by User, with or without a notice.
3. CLIENT’S WEBSITE REGISTRATION
- By just accessing the website you are not subject to the registration. However, to fully experience all of the website’s features and services, namely, to purchase any product through the online store, User must register.
- User must register on the website, by creating a new User account. For this purpose, the User must fill out a form in which User must provide, necessarily, User’s First Name, Last Name, email and a password.
- User is responsible for the truth, completeness and lawfulness of the provided data, at any moment of the registration process, or at any moment of the purchasing process on the online store, as well as their correction. Accordingly, User shall be the sole and exclusive responsible for any false or inaccurate statements User may provide and, therefore, reimburse PIRATES & CROCODILES for all damages it may suffer in consequence of the violation of this clause.
- All content inserted within User’s account, as well as all activity which may take place there, are User’s responsibility, for which PIRATES & CROCODILES has no obligation to monitor its content or any (non)compliance with User’s responsibilities, namely for the compliance of its obligations next to other Users or before the competent authorities.
- PIRATES & CROCODILES shall not have access to or knowledge of the password determined by User to access the website, being User responsible for ensuring the password’s confidentiality and ensuring its watch and product use, as well as, to comply with product practices concerning their account’s safety (namely, by changing the password regularly and avoiding connections though public networks). Therefore, PIRATES & CROCODILES cannot be held responsible for any damages which may arise from the loss or misuse of the password defined by User.
4. PRODUCTS’ FEATURES
- The website makes available an extensive offer of products, marketed by PIRATES & CROCODILES on the online store.
- All these products are illustrated with pictures and with additional information concerning its essential features and are available, indistinctly, to be bought by Consumers or Professionals.
- PIRATES & CROCODILES has made all efforts so that all information available on the website and online store are free from typographical errors and, if these happens to occur, PIRATES & CROCODILES shall immediately proceed with their correction. Identically, PIRATES & CROCODILES shall employ all its best efforts to maintain up-to-date the information concerning the products, available on the website and online store.
- PIRATES & CROCODILES may change, delete or move any information on the website and online store, without any prior notice, namely, relating to products, prices, special offers, commercial conditions and services.
- User as of now accepts and complies with, explicitly, the following:
a) The photos on the website are merely illustrative, and User must carefully and fully read all information concerning the product’s essential features which are described on the website, warnings and instructions of use, and must, in case of any doubt, contact PIRATES & CROCODILES in order to obtain any additional information, by filling out the contact form available for requests or by contacting though email or telephone, both listed in clause 1.1;
b)The detailed information on the products and its features/details may be required next to PIRATES & CROCODILES;
c) All products for sale on the website are subject to stock availability, without prejudice of PIRATES & CROCODILES making an effort to show the correct information concerning the availability of products added the cart;
d) PIRATES & CROCODILES shall not liable for any discontinued products;e) The prices and products made available on the website are solely valid for commercial transactions performed through the online store.
5. PRODUCT’S FULL PRICE
- The price of each product marketed by PIRATES & CROCODILES is dully marked on the website, in Euros, including respective VAT for all European Union countries.
- The price of each product marketed by PIRATES & CROCODILES and marked on the website do not include the delivery costs, per carrier, for delivery to User. Such costs vary according to the selected delivery date. For further details please see clause 9.3.
- The products’ transportation costs and, if applicable, the products with costs exemption, are presented to User during the shipping selection and immediately before the Purchase by User.
- Although PIRATES & CROCODILES tries to ensure all prices that are available on the website are correct, errors may occur. If PIRATES & CROCODILES detects an error in the price marked in any product which the User may have ordered, PIRATES & CROCODILES shall inform User as soon as possible and give the User the option of reconfirming the order with the corrected price or cancel it. If PIRATES & CROCODILES is incapable of reaching the User, the order will be cancelled and reimbursed, in full, at the amount previously payed.
- The products’ price are subject to changes on behalf of PIRATES & CROCODILES, with no prior notice, prior to the moment of the Purchase by User.
IV. PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS – PROCEEDINGS AND CONDITIONS
6. HOW TO ADD PRODUCTS TO THE SHOPPING CART – STEP 1
- The products which User wishes to buy are inserted in the shopping cart by pressing the option “Add”. The number of wanted units shall be presented and, when applicable, its size.
- The article for sale are subject to the available stock. PIRATES & CROCODILES cannot be obliged to sell any product that is not available on stock.
- After selecting the wanted products, User shall select option “Checkout”, followed by User login or create a new account in case User is not yet registered, as set out in CLIENT’S WEBSITE REGISTRATION.
- After logging in or registering, a list of all wanted products will be presented, as well as the subtotal, VAT, shipping costs and total.
7. PROVISION OF DATA FOR INVOICING, PAYMENT METHOD AND SHIPPING ADDRESS – STEP 2
1. In order to place an order, User shall provide the data for the order, by filling out the necessary information for the shipping, namely:
- a) First Name;
- b) Last Name;
- c) Address;
- d) Country/Region;
- e) Street Address,
- f) Town/City;
- g) Post Code/ZIP;
- h )Phone;
- i) Email address,
- j) Shipping address;
- k) State/Province;
- l) Tax Number.
2.The abovementioned registration data will be solicited to User on the first order made through the website, and will be kept for future orders. So, User does not have to provide the data again, having User only to log on the website.
3. User shall also provide the necessary billing data, choosing between the already inserted shipping data or by providing different data.
4. After providing all necessary data, User must read the Terms and Conditions, clicking on the available square and leaving an “x”, only if you accept the Terms and Conditions. Accepting the Terms and Conditions is a vital requirement to proceed with the transaction. User shall, immediately, print and store the Terms and Conditions for future reference.
5. Thereafter, User must choose the payment method, between the following options:
(b) Credit Card;
(c) Apple Pay
(d) Google Pay
(e) MB Way
6. Before the Purchase, User commits to verifying all data which appears on the overview of the order, validating all of User’s data, the selected products in the shopping cart, the chosen payment method, having to go back to the previous steps in order to amend any identified errors.
8. ORDER CONFIRMATION AND CONTRACT DRAFTING – STEP 3
1. After concluding all previous steps and following the reading and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, User, User shall validate its order by pressing the option “Purchase”.
2. When validating its order, User enters into a contract with PIRATES & CROCODILES, expressing its full and complete acceptance of the description of the products, its prices and these Terms and Conditions, which contain the only provisions to be applicable User and PIRATES & CROCODILES.
3. After the User’s Purchase, the User shall receive an email confirming the order has been received by PIRATES & CROCODILES / Mukishoes (“Purchase Confirmation Email” via firstname.lastname@example.org). This Email shall have a general summary of the information concerning the placed order, including the name/reference of product, its total price, and shipping costs. If any data is not correct, User shall, immediately, ask PIRATES & CROCODILES to change it.
4. After paying the products’ total price, an invoice will be issued and sent to the email provided by User. After being issued, the invoice can no longer be resent with amendments.
5. Along with the User’s Purchase, along with the prior and full payment of the product’s total price, the contract on the products available on PIRATES & CROCODILES’s online store is formalised, however, its legal effects are dependent on the products’ stock availability, as set out in the following clauses.
6. All product orders made through the online store are subject to the product’s stock availability. PIRATES & CROCODILES is not obliged to provide any product that is not available, which, if the ordered products’ stock is no longer available, PIRATES & CROCODILES shall inform User immediately after becoming aware of such unavailability and shall act in accordance with the following clauses.
7. If there is a temporary unavailability of any of any of the products’ stock, making it impossible to proceed with its delivery within the agreed terms, PIRATES & CROCODILES shall contact User seeking an agreement over a new delivery deadline, and the order shall be maintained only with the User’s prior consent (given by email). PIRATES & CROCODILES may suggest to User a supply of a product of equivalent price and quality, if there is any, in which case, the order may only proceed with the User’s prior consent (given by email).
8. If any of the above mentioned scenarios are accepted by User, the order will be cancelled in relation to the out of stock products, and PIRATES & CROCODILES shall proceed to reimburse the amounts paid by User, within 30 (thirty) days after the cancelation communication.
9. PRODUCT DELIVERY AND DEADLINES
1. After formalising the contract and having paid the product’s total price, an under the condition that all ordered products are available, all within the terms foreseen in the previous clauses, PIRATES & CROCODILES shall send an email to User with all information concerning the delivery of the products and its deadline, in accord with this clause.
2. PIRATES & CROCODILES ships worldwide. The shipping is provided by carrier.
3. Shipment of orders will take place on business days, from 09h00 to 13h00 and from 14h00 to 19h00. Parcels will be shipped between 2-4 business days after the order is made. Our prices and foreseeable deadlines for the shipping and delivery of products to User, are as follows:
(a) Deliveries to Portugal:
Free Shipping – for orders over 10 EUR (VAT incl.)
3,5 EUR (VAT incl.) – for orders below 10 EUR (VAT incl.)
Delivery between 2-4 business days
(b) Deliveries to the Europe Union:
Land Freight – Delivery between 3-6 business days – 7,72 EUR (VAT excl.)
Air Freight (Express) – Delivery between 1-3 business days – 20,00 EUR (VAT excl.)
(c) Deliveries to the Rest of the Europe & North America:
Normal Freight – Delivery between 2-6 business days – 26,00 EUR (VAT excl.)
(d) International / Rest of the world deliveries:
Normal Freight – Delivery up to 14 business days – 45,00 EUR (VAT excl.)
NOTE – At the current time, refunds are not possible for these countries
4. If the orders are placed on a non-working day (weekends and holidays) its processing will take place between the next 2-4 business days, in which the above mentioned deadlines will start.
5. Without prejudice of the deadlines established above, some delays may occur for one of the following reasons, which cannot be imputable to PIRATES & CROCODILES, and therefore shall not grant User any right to be compensated:
(a) Delays on behalf of the shipping company;
(b) Trouble delivering at the destination;
(c) Delay on behalf of the product’s components Suppliers;
(d) Local holidays.
6. User must ensure the provision of the correct address for the product delivery and that someone can collect the delivery on the date provided by PIRATES & CROCODILES.
7. Apart from the shipping address, User may also write on the field “order notes”, when making the order, instructions or specific data to better identify the location of the delivery. In case of delivery at a company, institution, hospital or other, all necessary information must be provided: company name, name of the person designated to receive the order, department or section they work at, working hours, or any other information that may be relevant.
8. PIRATES & CROCODILES rejects any liability for any possible delay or any impossibility to deliver the order, arising from acts for which it is not responsible.
9. The deadline for the product delivery is 30 days and it starts counting on the day after the products’ payment confirmation.
10. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, a “delivery” is deemed as made or the product is deemed as “delivered” with the signing of the delivery receipt at the agreed delivery address, or, when the product is picked up at the store, and signing of the pickup receipt.
11. PIRATES & CROCODILES does not accept returns. Consequently, in case of any mistake made by User, User shall return the product in accordance with the Right to Withdrawal clause, and by making a new order, with the products they wish to buy.
V. PRODUCT WARRANTY
10. PRODUCT COMPLIANCE WARRANTY
1. PIRATES & CROCODILES is liable for any lack of compliance of any product at the moment of the delivery to User.
2. The products are non-compliant with the contract when:
(a) The products are non-compliant with their description written by PIRATES & CROCODILES on their website or when they do not possess the qualities which PIRATES & CROCODILES presented to User as a sample or model;
(b) The products are not adequate for a specific purpose for which User intends to use for and for which User was informed by PIRATES & CROCODILES when concluding the contract and which PIRATES & CROCODILES accepted;
(c) The products are not appropriate for the normal use usually associated with the same type of product;
(d) The products do not have the same quality or perform differently from products of the same type and which the User could reasonably expect, taking into account the nature of the product and, eventually, public statements made by PIRATES & CROCODILES concerning their specific features or by the brand, namely in advertising or on labels.
3. According to Consumer Law, the warranty term for products marketed by PIRATES & CROCODILES on its online store is 2 (two) years for brand new products, starting from the product’s delivery date to User, as long as the product’s defect is communicated to PIRATES & CROCODILES within 2 months, starting from when it was detected.
4. For wholesales, PIRATES & CROCODILES is also liable for any defect found in products in the moment of the delivery to User, for which the warranty deadline is 6 (six) months, starting from the product’s delivery date to User.
5. The previous clauses do not apply to the delivery of Products which are not suitable to be returned for health or hygiene reasons and where a seal was removed after delivery. In these cases, the right of withdrawal is not applicable, and PIRATES & CROCODILES reserves the right to refuse the return of the products which seal was removed after their delivery.
11. LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
1. The products will not be deemed as non-conforming or as defective, within the applicable law, if, in the moment of the conclusion of the contract, User is aware of such non-conformity or defect or cannot reasonably ignore such fact.
2. The products will not be deemed, also, as non-conforming or as defective, for which PIRATES & CROCODILES is liable for, in the occurrence of vices, defects, or product malfunctioning for which PIRATES & CROCODILES is not liable for, namely:
(a) Due to improper handling, without care and/or when not following the given instructions of use;
(b) Due to using the product for a different purpose for which is was intended;
(c) Due to the production of customised products or according to specific features required by User;
(d) Due to the normal wear and tear of the product;
(e) Due to changing or altering the product.
1. If the purchased product is non-conforming or has any defect, User must inform PIRATES & CROCODILES within 24 hours, providing the invoice and description of its non-conformity, and having the products duly returned to PIRATES & CROCODILES, or send picture, for evaluation.
2. After PIRATES & CROCODILES verifies the indicted non-conformity and, if any non-conformity on behalf of PIRATES & CROCODILES is proven, User may opt between one of the following options:
(a) Product replacement for one that has similar features;
(b) Product price reduction;
(c) Contract termination, under the terms of the following clause.
3. PIRATES & CROCODILES shall bear the costs of returning a product, prior to its warranty expiry data, every time one may infer the non-conformity is within the warranty’s term.
4. If the evaluation carried out on the product leads to the conclusion that there is no lack of conformity of the product, PIRATES & CROCODILES will communicate this decision to the User.
VI. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
13. STATUTORY RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The dispositions laid out in this clause are applicable only to sales made directly to a final consumer, as defined in Law no. 24/96, 31st of July, and subsequent amendments.
2. User to withdraw from this contract within fourteen (14) days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will be fourteen (14) days from:
(a) The day User or a third party named by User, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the product(s); or
(b) The day User or a third party named by User, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the final product(s) making up the order, where your order contained multiple Products which will be delivered separately.
3. User may use its right of withdrawal for all purchased products or only a few which were part of an order..
4. To exercise their right of withdrawal, User shall fill out the Sample Withdrawal form, below, or submit a clear declaration stating your decision to withdraw, by registered mail to PIRATES & CROCODILES’s address, at Rua Júlio Dinis 728 – 4º Esq., Sala 422 4100-357 Porto, Portugal, or by email to PIRATES & CROCODILES’s email address email@example.com. In this case, PIRATES & CROCODILES shall confirm receipt of order withdrawal via email to User, within 24 hours.
SAMPLE WITHDRAWAL FORM
(YOU MUST ONLY FILL OUT AND RETURN THIS FORM IF YOU WHICH TO TERMINATE THE CONTRACT)
Costumer Service Telephone:
— I hereby give notice that I withdraw from my contract of sale of the following goods: ____________________________________, with reference number _______________________________________.
— Order n.º____________
— Ordered on ____/____/_____ and received on ____/____/_____
— Consumer’s Name: _________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
— Consumer’s Address: _______________________________________________________________________________________________________.
— Consumer’s Telephone Number: _____________________________________________________________________________________________.
— Consumer’s Email __________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
— Consumer’s signature (only if this form is notified on paper):
5. To meet the withdrawal period deadlines specified in this clause, User will need to notify PIRATES & CROCODILES about the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the relevant period.
6. THE ABOVE CLAUSE DO NOT APPLY TO PRODUCTS WHICH ARE NOT SUITABLE TO BE RETURNED FOR HEALTH OR HYGIENE REASONS AND WHERE A SEAL WAS REMOVED AFTER DELIVERY, OR TO PRODUCTS THAT ARE MADE TO YOUR OWN SPECIFICATIONS OR WHICH ARE CLEARLY TAILORED TO YOUR PERSONAL NEEDS (CUSTOMISED PRODUCTS). IN THESE CASES, THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL DOES NOT APPLY, AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT THE RETURN OF PRODUCTS OPENED AFTER THE DELIVERY.
14. PARTIES’ OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. User must send back or submit the Products immediately after, but in any event no later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which User inform PIRATES & CROCODILES about the withdrawal from the contract of sale, in accordance with the clause 13 and in suitable packaging, or at PIRATES & CROCODILES‘s offices. This deadline shall be deemed met if User sends the products before this deadline expires. User shall bear all costs arising from the return of the products.
2. If you withdraw from a contract of sale during the withdrawal period in accordance with clause 13.2 and this clause, PIRATES & CROCODILES shall reimburse all payments it has received from User, including delivery charges (with the exception of any additional charges arising from the fact that User chose a different method of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery offered by PIRATES & CROCODILES, where available), at the latest within fourteen (14) days from the date on which the notification of withdrawal of this contract has been received by PIRATES & CROCODILES.
3. PIRATES & CROCODILES may withhold reimbursement until it has received the returned products, or until User has submitted proof that it has returned the products, whichever comes earlier.
4. The reimbursement will be made using the same method as the method chosen for the original transaction, unless User specifically states otherwise.
5. User must store the products and ensure they have not been used or damaged beyond normal inspection use and must be returned in its original packaging, along with its invoice.
6. The right of withdrawal applies exclusively to products which can be returned under the same conditions as they were received by User. When the product has been damaged beyond normal inspection, namely, if the original label has been removed, there shall be no right of compensation.
7. User does not have the right to withdrawal for contracts regarding the delivery of products that are made to User’s own specifications or which are clearly tailored to User’s personal needs.
8. PIRATES & CROCODILES reserves the right to reject the return and shall not give any compensation under this clause if the abovementioned conditions are not met or complied. User will have, in this case, the option to request the reshipping of the products which were not accepted for return, and bear its reshipping costs.
VII. FINAL DISPOSITIONS
15. INTELECTUAL PROPERTY
1. All rights, namely all intellectual property rights, pertaining to the content on our site (including, without limitation, all text, images, video, voices, programs etc.) belong to PIRATES & CROCODILES. None of the articles, photos, illustrations etc. on this website may be used without the prior permission of PIRATES & CROCODILES.
2. All intellectual property rights, namely, trademarks, service marks, designs, source codes and trade secrets used on our site belong to PIRATES & CROCODILES or are used based in official rights such as being licensed. Their unauthorised use is not permitted.
3. The rights mentioned in clauses 15.1 and 15.2 are protected by intellectual property rights legislation, namely, by copyright and trade mark, and are owned by PIRATES & CROCODILES, its licensors, or other providers of such material, and cannot be copied, republished or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of PIRATES & CROCODILES or the relevant intellectual property right holder, which the Client acknowledges and accepts.
4. The Client commits to not perform any abusive use of these contents, which cannot be copied, distributed, or reproduced in any form, and not use any software tools for the collection of protected content, namely, robots, crawlers or other automatic mechanisms.
5. The Client shall not copy, translate, disassemble or decompile, nor create or try to create, through reverse engineering or any other way, our site’s source code and object code, as well as, use tools and third parties’ applications, nor remove any confidentiality or intellectual property notices from our site.
6. The Client commits to reimburse PIRATES & CROCODILES, in full, for any damages, costs or expenses PIRATES & CROCODILES may have to pay for any complaint, of any type or nature, made against PIRATES & CROCODILES on behalf of a third party, based on a third party’s rights violation, namely, intellectual property rights relating to the use of the website’s available content, provided or made available through our site and its associated services, including damages paid to third parties by mutual agreement
PIRATES & CROCODILES, as a data controller, respects your privacy. All and any personal data gathered through our site will be kept confidential and will not be sold, communicated, or, in any way, reused by a third party without your permission. Any personal data that you supply to us will be processed in compliance with the applicable legislation, best practices, and by ensuring all security, technical and organisational measures for their protection.
As a data subject, you can exercise your rights (access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection, portability) by contacting us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org, without prejudice to the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (In Portugal, “Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados” – https://www.cnpd.pt/).
Within the law’s maximum limits, PIRATES & CROCODILES shall only be liable for damages caused by negligence or made with intent. PIRATES & CROCODILES will not be liable for the permanent availability of its website, particularly, within mobile networks, such as the Internet and mobile devices.
18 USER SUPPORT AND COMPLAINTS
User may write comments, suggestions or complaints to PIRATES & CROCODILES by submitting a ticket on our contact page, telephone, by contacting the number +351224935463 (available Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday, 10h to 13h and 14h to 17h) or write to us using the email address at email@example.com.
19. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. The following provisions apply, exclusively, to sales made to final consumers, as set forth in Law no. 24/96, 31st of July, and subsequent amendments.
2. Under the terms of the Consumer Protection Law, consumer disputes of low economic value (less than € 5,000.00) are subject to necessary arbitration or mediation, whenever, at the express option of consumers, they are submitted to the court arbitration assigned to legally authorised consumer dispute arbitration centres. Thus, in the event of a dispute, the final consumer may resort to any of these means, and must be represented by a lawyer or solicitor (or request legal aid, under the terms legally provided).
3. PIRATES & CROCODILES informs that under Reg. (EU) no 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, User may access at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage to the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR), where all information on how to use the Platform to resolve your disputes is available.
4. Also, at the Consumer’s Portal (www.consumidor.pt) there is also information on the Alternative Dispute Resolution entities available, for both national and international disputes as set forth in Law no. 144/2015, 8th of September, and subsequent amendments, when initiated by a consumer against a supplier of goods or a supplier of services, and the contractual obligations arising from the contract of sale or contract for provision of services, made between a consumer resident in the European Union and a trader established in the European Union.
USER DECLARES TO HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS THE POLICIES ASSOCIATED TO THEM, AND THAT THEY HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEEK INDEPENDENTE LEGAL COUNSELLING, BEFORE ACCEPTING THEM. USER ACKNOWLEDGES, AS WELL, THAT THIS IS A COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE DECLARATION OF THEIR AGREEMENT WITH PIRATES & CROCODILES, WHICH WAIVERS ANY PRIOR PROPOSAL OR AGREEMENT, WRITTEN OR ORAL, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN USER AND PIRATES & CROCODILES, CONCERNING THE OBJECT OF THIS AGREEMENT.
General Sales Conditions last changed on 2022/06/01